You asked, I answered!

Thank you Grettel from Costa Rica 

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a Gift", I know that, maybe you too, but , How do you see yourself in 5 years?, your goals, your expectations about the future, your feeling about it?

In five years I will have started my Vegan Makeup lines, I will have toured the world to meet fans(a few times over), helped Vegas welcome a Vegan lifestyle by starting my own food truck, finished a few of my fiction novels, and who knows what else I will have gotten my hands into. 

I love working toward a future, but I don't worry about the future alone. I love everyday that is a baby step to another glorious day. 





Thank you Kathie W.

Because of you, I now know more about the serious issues Congo is dealing with on a daily basis. My question is with so many campaigns/groups reaching out for help in the world, how did you come across "Falling Whistles"?

I have a slight connection with trains and recently fell in love with the idea of wearing a train whistle. I was in Venice Beach and happened upon a Falling Whistles at an Alternative Apparel store. The sales girl explained what this particular whistle stood for and I was hooked.

I wasn't able to buy the whistle that day and had actually forgotten the name of the company, but always remembered the cause. Almost a year later a dear friend was helping me move and walked in with the whistle, I nearly screamed with excitement knowing that was the whistle I had been searching for. He gave it to me as a gift and the rest is history. 




Thank you John

If you had the opportunity to change one thing that happened to you in the past, what would that be and why? If you choose not to change one thing about your past, what would be one thing you could have/do to ensure a brighter future?

I have taken too many years to fall in love with who I am, once I finally did I realized I would never wan to change anything about my past. All of those details big or small have had their part in creating who I have become. The only thing I do to ensure my happiness is make sure I never let someones "nays" stand in the way of my goals. I am the only one that stands in the way of my own happiness and future, and the same goes for the rest of the world. Never let someone else influence the way you love and accept yourself.




Thank you Roggen
Please tell us the story behind sleeve. What all is included in the artwork and what does it mean to you?

I wanted to pay tribute to where tattooing "started" in the US. I think we are all as strong as our roots. Parts of the sleeve are only things you'd "traditionally" find in a traditional sleeve, but other parts of it are specific to myself, the heart, the pinup, the name on the banner of course haha. 




Last meal; steak or sushi ???

Neither, I'm Vegan and I'll take a large salad with some balsamic dressing and lots o' veggies!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3



Thank you everyone that participated; remember, just because your question wasn't chosen doesn't mean it won't be in the future!!!

I can't wait for more questions!!!!!

Share:

0 comments