I only wear pants in public....sometimes.

I have promised you all updates.....it's about that time!!!!

I have my first Burlesque Show coming up!!!! I am so super excited!!!!

AND!!!!! I am a Rocky Horror Virgin!!! I can't wait for this night!!
I also have a photo shoot with Dollies & Doggies!!!! 
They're putting together their 2013 calendar!!!!
I will let you know where you can buy it when it comes out!!!!
I have been shooting a lot lately and can't wait for all of the new images!!!

Here are a few of the ones I promised you, and don't forget to buy your copy of NUDE INK!!!!!
PRESALE ENDS SOON!!!!



Nude Ink Presale
How could you not smile while wearing no pants?










Falling Whistles, a tool to create peace.
I still have new projects to tell you about, so be sure to check back for more updates!!!!!!

xoxo


Share:

0 comments