Wonder Woman Tattoo

Wonder Woman Tattoo


Started this tattoo sometime last year (2016) it's been a battle! haha 

This has been by far the most painful tattoo I've gotten, explains the slow progress of it. 

Michael Stone is the artist, also, the best friend. His crazy good talent shows of course in this video of how detailed his work is. 

I'll go into a little detail of why I am getting this done...

I have always been an independent woman, my mother always said that you don't ever need anything from anybody, that if you want something you do it yourself. 

I took that to heart.

I've been a long time fan of Wonder Woman because of what she represents and the message she sends out. In a way I feel like I am Wonder Woman.. silly.. I know! But she keeps me going, motivated and inspired. 

Diana Prince will forever be my hero <3!

Share:

0 comments