Facebook

I recently posted this image on my Instagram for #Sundies, a Sunday feature of ladies in panties, not a big deal, most panties are exactly what you'd see at the beach, if not more.

I mean, we are all well aware of how little can be seen on the female form when at the beach, bikinis are getting tinier and tinier.

So, I bet if my picture had a thong bikini, I wouldn't have been reported, but since they were lace boy-shorts I was reported, TWICE!

I have now been kicked off of Facebook for a total of 4 days.

I am going on my Gypsy Heart Tour, I am a nude model, promoting myself is everything, reporting that photo was BULLSHIT!

I know people have been saying, "OH, the kids!.......", well, fancy idea, if you're so fucking worried about the harmful damage that image will cause to your child's life, be that over protective prick parent you are and get rid of your computer.

Shelter your child completely, make sure they only pick up a book from the Library, you know that place we used to go to for reading and research, I think those may still be around. I can google the definition for you, if you don't know what it is, or to that fancy place called a book store, and buy them some of those fancy things with bound pages called a book.

Otherwise, get the FUCK over yourself.

Share:

2 comments