It all begins to start

There have been a lot of new things going on with "Miss Olivia Black LLC".

I am now an official company!!!!

This is amazing! I have been working towards stating my own makeup lines for 4/5 years now, so to finally LLC my business is a huge moment in my life!!!!! I could have screamed....I did actually!!! <3

Then, I have been changing around a lot of things, as most of you may know, I have been handling all things by myself, promotions, booking jobs, sales and shipping, everything. Well a lot of things have been left out due to not enough time in the day to focus on my job as well as work on my career, so I enlisted help!!!!

She arrives on Wednesday night!!!!!

There are going to be many many new things in the future!

I can't wait for you to all meet my special guest!!!!

Her and I will be bringing you more YouTube videos(I'll be making it a lot more interactive for you all), new project ideas, tons of Miss Olivia Black swag, and much much more!!!!

I am so excited for all of the new things I have in store for you all!!!!

Until then stay safe and make sure to check out the link below for all my social media for more details, photos, and videos!!!

Creepin' Me

Have a glorious and safe day!!


Share:

0 comments