This road is dark....

I can't even think, I have so much on my mind.

I guess I shall start with the tour.....

Sadly I had to postpone it.

I had a "manager" for a brief period, knowing better, I gave him all of the info for the event bookings. I was told that he would handle all of the details. I was given a few specific tasks, that I did accomplish; after 6 weeks, I finally got a phone call back explaining he hadn't done a thing, but he would be willing to allow me to do all of the booking work while he only helps with the contracts so he can still get his 10%......hmmmm......take a guess what my answer for that was.

Then I contacted a "friend" for help. I asked her to please give me a chance, please move to Vegas to be my second pair of hands. I have a lot of projects, which I have begun to express to a bunch of you, and I am in need of help. She did. It fell apart quickly. Nothing was accomplished, I just wasted more of my money.

Then.....April 1st, I find out for the final time I have been "replaced" at The World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. That was the final blow.

I fire my "friend" and hire another.

Now I am trying to put it all back together.

So, the list of things I am adding to my resume......

June 8th I will be performing the opening Trixie Burlesque Act in Rocky Horror at the local Sci-Fi Center!

Booking that made me realize I can return to my love of all things Burlesque.

I am now putting together an entire act. I am hoping to be booked for the new Life is Beautiful festival here in Vegas in the fall. That production will be based on a fable! I can't wait to get started.

The other is just a single song....just one song that speaks to me, one that I hope speaks to you all.

I am also thinking about starting a book club, as a lot of you know, I am an avid reader. I thought it would be a fun project to get you all involved in it as well.

Please let me know of
any other ideas you have or things you'd like to see!!

P.S. The tour is ONLY postponed, I am working on all of these other projects so I can put it all back together!!!!

The tour is my gift to you all for your support and loyalty! I love you all and would be nowhere without you! <3


Until then have a safe and glorious day Halflings! xoxo


Share:

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the book club is a bomb idea! You should check out Enders Game if you haven't already. It's a classic and the movie for it comes out in November. Hope all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will have to look into that!!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about the troubles and tribulations you're going through. All will work out, though. They always do. When life gives you lemons, throw them back and get a beer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!! I will have to do that!!

    ReplyDelete